Thursday, April 25, 2013

Petit Fours for a Tea Party!

Here are some pics of an order I've been working on over the past couple days..... Petit fours!


They're for a Teddy Bear Tea Party- don't they just look darling?


I used my regular cake white cake recipe- however, these had to be allergen-free, so I substituted all the things that she couldn't have with safe ingredients.  And then I just used a 2" round cookie cutter, spread some of Smuckers raspberry jam, and frosted them with a hemp milk/powdered sugar frosting, so the frosting would drizzle down the sides.   


They make me want to go to a tea with all our stuffed animals, a lovely springtime tea..... :)


Oh, and the pictures also let me be able to use my new cake stand.  I love it!  :)  I found it a Sur La Table a few months ago, and I got it for my birthday.  :D


1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I love yellow, white, and pink together, fantastic job.
    Emily J.

    ReplyDelete